Friday, April 17, 2009

sorry for the lateness

jeez I can never find time to write a blog!


well now I have a little time, so I'm filling you in.


so happy spring break! well actually its almost over. so I went to my grandpas house. 

it was okay. we watched a movie every single night...

bolt- its okay...just your average pixar movie
slumdog millionaire- really goood, no idea why its rated R though...
marley and me- I cried at the end! And now I really want to become a collunist when I grow ip haha
the secret lives of bees- good movie...you should watch it

so theres my reviews! :) 

so tomorrow I have a volleyball tournament .... whooopdeee doo

actually im excited cause im carpoooling with my closestt friend on the team and then shes sleeping over...should be a lotttttttt of fun :) <3





well thats all for now
i know im being boring right now
and i say the word well a lot...haha





xox sage

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed marley & me, too. I never saw slumdog millionaire, i'll have to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete