Wednesday, March 11, 2009

so why do you hate me again?

there is just one thing that ticks me off more than everything else.
when someone hates you 

for absolutely NO reason.

its just like "so why do you hate me again?"
maybe she just doesn't like my hair color
or am I just too annoying for her?
does she not like it when I wear red clothes?

so yes there is this girl that is like mad at me for no apparent reason
she keeps giving me these evil glares. like seriously? grow up.

i wish she was reading this right now so she'd feel like an idiot.

so today at lunch I went to go to talk to my friend that sits at another table.
meanwhile, this girl is like "where's sage?"
one of my suuper close friends said, "oh just taking to stacey (not her real name)"
"good" is what the girl replied with.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? SERIOUSLY?

so of course my good friend (call her renee) tells me it.

and then the girl is in some of my classes after lunch so I try to act nice to her the whole time and smile at her if she looks at me

she just gives me the good old stink eye.

grow up already. 

oh and one of my other friends who I told something to a while ago
that she said she wouldnt say
she says it
right to the girl
thanks a lot.
really I so apperciate it
you little backstabber.

it was nothing mean that I said
I just didn't want my one friend to know.

so yeah. im just having the best week ever.
hope yours is going better than mine :)
 
xox sage 

No comments:

Post a Comment