Friday, February 13, 2009

going out with the famm = embarrassing

ayo its sage.

and yes im leaving another blog. but a least today is a new day. I would have left it sooner if it wasn't for my internet spazzzing out.

today the topic is embarrassing moments while being out with your family. 

for instance, this situation just occurred to me today. like less than an hour ago.

so me, my brother, and my dad went to get some ice cream. i was hoping I wouldn't run into anyone I know because I looked like crap but as luck would have it I did. okay so last year there was this supppper hot kid on my bus. anyways so I was eating my ice cream or w/e with my family and he walks in with his 2 other friends. I was sitting there. In a puffy blue winter coat. Next to my brother and my Dad. On a Friday night. I just loooked oh so cool. He might not even have recognized me but I just felt so embarrassed. 

i guess as you get older it's just not cool to hang out with your family anymore. I mean if you get seen with them in public on like a weekend night it makes you look like you have nothing better to do than "hang out with your fam" and the truth is right now I really don't have anything better to do but surf the internet maybe.

so yeah that was a quick blog tonight. but I will definitely be blogging sunday about my friend's party and how everything goes with thatt. read my last blog to learn more about why i will be blogging about this partayyy. 

alright well tutalooo 

xo sage

1 comment:

  1. hi! im @bbey and bffs with Maddie! i think you follow her..... cute blog, by the way. blogging is my new "hobby" too. check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete