Saturday, February 14, 2009

hey what's up?

I am loving the picture I made for this blog site! :] (I edited on picnik.com) oh and that's not actually me, but the girl in the picture is really pretty and it's like a mysterious picture so i picked it. (and we both have blonde hair so that counts for something right?)

so in like less than an hour I am going to my friends party (whooot) today is her birthday/valentine's day 

it's also my grandma's birthday, or should I say was my grandma's brithday. she passed away almost 2 years ago. so i am going to dedicate this blog entry to her. i miss you and love you nan <3

okay so i am a youtube addict and there's this one channel called venetian princess. her videos are halarious! she does like celeberity (sp?) parodies. okay so the point is she just made this video and she is trying to beat out miley cyrus for the number one female spot for most subscribers. so join team VP and help her beat out miley and show the world that a normal girl can have the most subscribers! SUBSCRIBE && tell all of your friends to subscribe!!!!! :) (sorry i don't know how to put up the video on the blog, so here is the link!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz3umC1AIRs

i think that's the right link...if it isn't search venetian princess on youtube you won't regret it.

well i gtg. tell you all about the party tomorrow :]

xo sage


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    This Is Bella- from the blog your following. Haha- I love your blog. I hope you enjoy mine too.

    ReplyDelete