Friday, February 27, 2009

hey.

well first off sorry for not writing for so long! here are my excuses...

-my  internet on my computer has been down for a while
-so much homework!
-volleyball
-the school play
-voice lessons

so yeah, i've been pretty busy. but anyways I'm going to talk to you guys about somethinggg.

so anyways theres this kid in my french and s.s. class and I talk to him sometimes or w/e I guess we're kinda friends.

the other day this girl on my vball team was like "do you like (let's call him tim) tim?" 
I said, "um no?"
"well he just texted me and said he likes you," she said.
and then the whole rest of practice she and this other girl were like "you should so go out with him!" "he's so talented!" and crap like that
at first I though they might just be telling me a rurmor but then..

my friend comes up to me in school and she's like "someone was wanting ur number"
im like what?
so basically this guy thats in the play with me thats friends with tim texts her and asks if she has all the leads numbers. then he asks for mine because he wants to give it to someone. and then he says, oh nm he wants to get it himself.

im just like crap! i dont want to give him my number
I DONT LIKE HIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!

so Im nervous that he is going to ask me out and I don't know what to do!
Oh and on top of all that my friend went out with him before
and i would never go out with him!!! and I wouldn't do that to my friend!

I've just been ignoring him the past couple of days. 

I just realized I say so i lot! haha

now im going to habachi with my biffffer so i gotta go.
thanks for listening to me vent.

xo sage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment