Sunday, February 15, 2009

i never knew...

hello internet. 

so I just got back from my friends partayy and it was actually a lot of funn. we stayed up till like 4 so now im exhausted but it was worthh it. :]

oh and i just got a follower! :] (thanks! haha) 

okay well from the party I just went to I learned a lot about one of my friends. It's weird how you can go through living life with not knowing something about someone else. I would have never expected it either. sorry im going to kind of keep you out of the loop right now by not telling you what I learned because I don't think it would be right to say it on the internet. she trusted me with something and im going to honor her secret :]

I just realized I actually learned a lot a about other people. It's strange how one night can change the way you look at a person forever.

so happy sunday :] im so happy because tomorrow I don't have school since it's like president's weekend. i have yet another day to sleep in late. yayy me 

okay well I really don't have anything interesting to say todayy. but that's alrightt. I think this is like my fourth day blogging? && I love it! :] seriously it's amazing. 

xo sage

No comments:

Post a Comment